How To Prepare
Quality dental care requires a team effort. We understand your first visit to a new dentist can be stressful, but we want to provide you with a few suggestions to help you relax and to help us maximize our doctors' time to address your dental health needs.
Schedule your first appointment on a date and time when you'll be most relaxed. Complete your medical history and patient information forms above prior to your appointment. Email these forms, or bring them with you (along with your dental insurance card if applicable).
A Quick Run-down of What to Expect
- Your first visit should take approximately 1.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly front office staff. After we process your patient information, you'll be escorted into one of our private treatment rooms.
- We will listen to your dental health needs, concerns, and expectations. The dental examination will only begin after all your questions have been answered and you are completely comfortable with proceeding.
- We will take required x-rays. We offer digital x-rays with instantaneous results at 90% less radiation than traditional radiography systems.
- One of our talented hygienists will perform a comprehensive general assessment and cleaning of your teeth.
- Your doctor will then provide a comprehensive dental examination. This involves screening for oral cancer, periodontal charting to assess the condition of your gums, and a tooth-by-tooth charting to identify and record the current condition of your teeth.
- We will then schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a follow-up procedure with your dentist.
We Look Forward To Meeting You
We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your dental needs. We promise to work hard to ensure your first visit is the prelude to a trusting and long relationship. During your first visit, our goal is to make you as comfortable as possible, to provide you with an honest assessment of your dental health, and to help you understand any treatment you require.